My new office is conveniently located on the rotary in the center of Foxboro, easily accessible via Rt. 140, South St., Cocasset St., and Mechanic St.
18 South St., Foxboro MA 02035
The building is light yellow with green and white awnings over the windows and a green awning over the entrance door.
My office is on the downhill side of the town common, on the opposite end from the Orpheum Theater and Boyden Library.
South Street Pizzeria, Foxboro Wine and Spirits, and Comey’s Cleaners are all in the building to the left, and Ameriprise Financial, Jesse’s Palm and Tarot Card Reading, and The New Trading Post are all just around the corner to the right.
There are several parking options nearby, including on-street parallel parking in front of the office and around the corner on Central St., angled parking along the rotary, and parking in the public lot behind the building.
- To enter the public parking lot via Cocasset St. (coming out of the rotary) – Go past the building on the corner and past the white Happy Paws Salon building. Turn right immediately after Happy Paws Salon and before the brick Verizon building to get into the parking lot.
- To enter the lot via Cocasset St. (approaching the rotary) – As you approach the rotary, turn left just after the brick Verizon building and before the white Happy Paws Salon building to get into the parking lot.
- To enter the lot via Rt. 140 N (approaching the rotary from Mansfield area) – Shortly after The Café on the Commons and Subway, and just before you get to The New Trading Post, turn right to get into the parking lot.
- Once you have parked, walk slightly uphill towards the shortest building at the far corner. It has one side painted a light yellow and one side brown weathered shingles.
- Walk down the short alley (yellow painted side of the building on your left, brick building on your right) to the sidewalk. You will be facing the town common. Turn left onto the sidewalk and my office entrance will be on your left.
**If you choose to park directly in front of my office (parallel parking), please be aware that cars come into and around the rotary quickly, so have your children get out of your car along the sidewalk side!
**If you choose to park on the sides of the rotary (angled parking), you can walk through the town common and come across the street via the crosswalk to my office. Please be careful crossing the street as cars move quickly around the rotary!