I specialize in working with children ages 2-8 and their parents or caregivers. I use an eclectic blend of models based on the needs of the client. These include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Social Thinking
- Solution-Focused Therapy
I view my job as that of a “coach” who teaches children and their family members the necessary skills to improve their lives. These include:
- social skills
- emotion regulation skills
- helpful thinking skills
- problem solving skills
- coping and stress reduction skills
- communication skills
- behavior management/positive parenting skills
I am in the office on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. Appointments generally last 45 minutes.
I am currently able to accept mostplans from Blue Cross Blue Shield, Tufts (commercial plans only), Health Plans Inc., and Optum (Harvard Pilgrim, United Healthcare, and UBH). To verify that I am “in network” and that your visits will be covered by insurance, you may call the customer service number on your insurance card. My NPI# is 1245545078 (which the insurance company can use to see if I am a covered provider).
I also accept self-pay. My 2018 rates are as follows:
- $130 for the intake appointment
- $100 for each subsequent appointment
- $25-$50 for phone consultations (for parents, other providers, or school personnel of current clients only)
- $120+ for on-site consultations (for current clients or schools/daycare centers)
- Sliding scale fees may be arranged if needed
Payments can be made in cash, check, Health Savings and Flex Spending account cards (HSA/FSA) as well as MC/VISA/Amex/Discover.